About the Game: Killer Gin is a classic 2D Role Playing Games meets in depth characters, mystery, and engaging plot twists. Your decisions actually impact gameplay. A playable high fantasy adventure that combines eastern and western RPG elements with shiny swords, powerful magic, and a complex world where everything wants to destroy you or idolize you, no in-between. Can balance be achieved? What kind of hero will you choose to be? Will you rule or be ruled?
Game Features – JRPG meets western RPG with 30+ hrs of gameplay!
– Homestead mode: Farming/Dating simulator (Mini-game, marry and have children)!
– Difficulty settings: story, normal, hard, and includes a hard core mode – perma-death!
– Custom time/weather/light/day-night cycle that affects gameplay.
– Alignment system (Nefarious deeds – pick pocketing, lock picking, sandman kills, etc)
– Faction System – choose a faction, gain additional abilities, befriend or eliminate others!
– Relationship system – Party members will react, learn skills, and grow from your actions!
– Professional voice acting (Over 2,000 voice acted lines, You can turn on or off at anytime! )
– Recruit characters to populate and defend your village (25+ characters).
– Story altering game mechanics like perception and persuasion.
– An Infinite dungeon to explore, full of challenges and epic loot!
– Mounts that you raise and breed in Homestead.
– Tons of secrets and easter eggs (And I mean tons, many tied to achievements)!
– Includes a STAR SHIFT game cross over (An epic quest line – Link Below)
– Continually updated and supported! (added items, quests, and pet expansion packs!)
– and much, much more!
WARNING: Killer Gin is a coming of age story, the characters are young, immature and naive and have to explore a deadly and unforgiving world. Over the course of the game they will make mistakes and grow as characters. I do not condone any negative behaviors in this epic fantasy RPG, this includes horrible things like killing, murder, or fat shaming.
Why This Game Stands Out
Killer Gin is a game including fun and lighthearted aspects of RPG’s and JRPG’s but also has a very dark side to it. Usually a game goes one way or the other not both. Its such a killer time.